Make time each day to spend with your family and friends. This
might include “family time” that is fixed each day or time
that you find around other commitments.
• Arrange a day out with friends you haven't seen for a
• Switch off the TV tonight and play a game with the
children, or just talk.
• Speak to someone new today.
• Have lunch with a colleague.
• Visit a friend or family member who needs support or
• Volunteer at a local school, hospital or community group.
This is also a way of giving your time.
Connect with Peer groups
Meeting with people who have experienced similar things as you
helps us to mutually support each other .
Engagement Group And Network (MEGAN) CIC
Rethink Hope Group
All Saints Anxiety and Depression Peer support group
Medway Men In Sheds
Staying Connected for over 55