If you are accessing support for a mental health condition you
could be eligible for the Quit Positive stop
Quit Positive supports people to stop smoking
gradually alongside managing medication and diagnosis specific
concerns with free support available for 14weeks.
You and your advisor will create a plan together that includes:
- Practical tips
- Stop smoking medication
- Relaxation and stress management tools
- Stress levels are much lower in successful quitters.
- People who quit report feeling less depressed compared to those
who continue to smoke.
- Quitting smoking leads to improved mental wellbeing.
- Stopping smoking leads to a positive
If you have a mental illness and feel you would benefit from
specialist stop smoking support ask your care coordinator or
psychiatrist for a referral.
Alternatively you can contact Quit Positive:
Phone: 01634 334800
Links to other services that may be of interest to you: